Odoo Business Analyst Intern [Brussels based/ On site]
Are you ready for your next challenge yet ? Agitech is a boutique software company focused on enterprise solutions such as Odoo. Agile is in our DNA this is why we make sure our clients get actionable results without having to onboard in an inefficient and lengthy software projects.
As a business analyst at of our company, you will be at the forefront of every project we deliver. Your mission will be to analyze our client businesses and see how you can improve their performances using enterprise software such as Odoo or other Saas.
At Agitech, we are passionate about how we can deliver value to our client for the money they invest in their solutions.
As a business analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing company businesses and check how we can improve their business performances
- Draft rigorous and structured requirement list and GAAP and ROI analysis
- Ensure we adopted the most efficient strategy (standard versus custom, scalability, good practices, etc)
- Ensure a good communication with the client
- Deliver what you promise to the client within time and budget
- Coordinate with developers to deliver customize solutions
- Be creative and propose new way of working and efficient processes as we have a lot to learn from you
This is a genuine opportunity to get a full position contract after 3-6 months of apprenticeship.
- Lead the entire project cycle
- Deliver project with strong ROI
- Analyze project requirements
- Coordinate with a tech team to ensure everything matches your plan
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software and technology
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Team Spirit
- Analytical skills
Nice to have
- Experience with digital tools
- Additional languages
- French fluency
- Odoo knowledge
What's great in the job?
- Offices are ideally located within Silverquare Bailli (near Chatelain area), next by other young companies in a very dynamic environments
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
An unique opportunity to learn and get a full time position.
A financial compensation (250€/ month for lunch + STIB Subscription). 1 day of remote working (optional).
1 day/ week choose your training in anything (business or tech) relevant to what we do.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and